Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jace's Rough Week

My poor little dude. I posted last week about his scratch, well on Thursday night he added another injury to his sweet little face. He was climbing up on a bar stool and slipped off of the bottom rung and the top of the stool flipped back and hit him in the middle of his forehead. He immediately had a huge bruise and a rather large hematoma on his forehead. And to top it off, he had preschool pictures the next day! What a great way to document his injuries. His scratch is healing so well and the big lump has gone down. Now the bruising is just spreading and he has a small black eye.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy, that is one big goose egg! I'm glad he can smile through it.

Shannon said...

That is so sad. Kayla got a bunch of injuries last week too, and then it was my sister's wedding on Saturday, so her injuries are documented, too. It's a rough life being a kid sometimes! Good job on changing the tire! I just always call someone to save me.

Ty and Masha said...

Sweet battle wounds, Jace!

The Runyons said...

Poor little Jace. But he's still so cute!!

Hafen Crew said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me he had a LARGE goose age. Poor little guy. He makes the best ninja turtle ever. I think that is his best costume yet! Tell little Jace and Cole that Rissa loves them and says hi!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Hey Ash, I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address? E-mail me a sturnerm@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Woah that's quite the knot on his head! Hey did Channel 4 ever call you? They announced on Good Things Utah that they wanted to do a story about tarantulas and scary things living in people's yards. I emailed them a link to your blog. :) [Not to worry... since I used to work there I know the girls personally and wouldn't have done it without your permission if I didn't!]

Syndi said...

That looks like it hurts, poor kids. You should probably watch your kids instead of blogging all the time j/k

Rob and Vienna said...

Oh poor Jace! Tell him that Chloe and I miss him. Church isn't the same without you guys!