Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Activities

This post really is for me. I just wanted to post pictures of some of the fun things we've done lately - even though they are over a week (or two) old. The reason being, I often feel or get in the mind set that we don't get out there and do a lot of fun things - when really we do. I think it's just forgetfulness on my part and also when I see and hear of things that other people do, I'm always like, "Why don't we ever do anything like that?" In reality, we do. So here it is to serve as a personal reminder when I get in my little funks of boredom and nothingness.

We went to the state fair with Bryan's family. Oh what fun and Oh, what a rip off! I couldn't believe that cost of rides and other attractions. Thanks Pam and Gene for spoiling us; we had a great time!






Then, later that week we went to Provo for a tailgate party. All of Bryan's family and my family have season tickets. We have done this in the past and it is so much fun. We meet there and throw on some hot dogs and brauts and cook it up. This time I wasn't going to the game but Bryan was and so I took the boys down and we had the tailgate party with everyone else and then the plan was to go home. Well, Jace ended up getting someone's extra ticket and he went and sat with his Mimi and Papa and even got to shake Cosmo's hand. So, since it was just Cole and I, we went shopping and ran all over creation. (It's amazing how much easier it is to shop with one child versus two!) We had a great time socializing, eating, and throwing the football around. (Once again Jace refused to have his picture taken, thus the reason why the are no pictures of him.)




2 comments:

Ty and Masha said...

You guys look good. Good times. Jace is tooooo funny.

Kristin said...

Oh how fun! I wish tickets weren't so expensive for the BYU vs Utah game. Luke would love to go. Seeing those pictures bring back so many memories. Cole is such a cutie! I love his eyes!