Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Evolution of Scripture Characters

As most of you probably know, Jace has called himself Nephi in the past.

He has been watching the Living Scriptures version of Ammon and the Lamanites quite a bit latetly. The other day Jace found my headbands again and this time he told me that he was Nephi and Cole was Ammon.

Well...tonight Jace has become a Lamanite. He was scratched by his cousin (who shall remain nameless) and received quite the wound. In an effort to forget about the pain and the trauma of it, I told him he looked like a Lamanite on the Ammon movie. He then told me he wasn't a Lamanite, he was King Lamoni! (On the Living Scriptures movie all of the Lamanites and the King wear "war paint" on the faces.) So here's to our new scripture character, King Lamoni.

6 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

I love all your pics they are just too cute. I can't believe that scratch it really is pretty bad. Poor kid. He's quite the King Lamoni. Some of my kids in Sunday school don't know who that is I'm sure. :)
I love mom's BYU shirt. I hope you had a ton of fun tailgating. You're quite the brave sitter when you have 5 kids and bring out the finger paints. FUN FUN. Did you go see the sheep at the state fair? The Mcneils were there. They had their breeding sheep there. Like Always. And I can totally hear Jace in there with the Bishop. By the way what is your calling?

Hafen Crew said...

ps Chancers has those blue and brown jammies. I love them...he also has the dino ones. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That's quite the scratch. Was it just a finger that did it? Ouch.

The Incredible Bulks said...

I love that picture of the boys looking at eachother! It's so cute!! Your kid is hilarious

TURNER TALES said...

Ouch!! That looks painful!! Poor King Lamoni!! I'm sure he felt better after he was called King Lamoni!! What a great Scripture character!! I love you all!!!!

Karlee Turner said...

LOVE his new quotes!! Especially the "game day" one! He's the best!