Sunday, September 28, 2008

HOLLA!!

Okay. So I had a proud "me" moment on Saturday. I changed my very first flat tire! I slept over at my mom and dad's house Friday night so that I could go to the gym early Saturday morning with my friend. Well, when I went out to the car, I had a flat tire. I took my mom's car to the gym instead and then came home and then got down and dirty. I would like to say that I did it 100% on my own, but I can't. My dad had to step in and loosen the lugnuts for me. But....I did do everything else ON MY OWN! I had my camera with me and so I told my mom to take a picture so I could document it. Big moment in my life. Now I'm not scared at the thought of having to fix a flat on my own if I'm stuck somewhere by myself. HOLLA!!


And here's a little shout out to my little brother, Dallin, and his wife, Joslyn, who had their first baby on Friday. They had a little boy named Jaiden Randall Turner. He was 6 lbs 14 oz. and 19 in. long. Very cute. He has blonde fuzzy hair that is oh so cute. He really is adorable and I'm just so excited to have another baby in the family. Oh how it makes me baby hungry. Congrats guys, and I love you! Holla!!

5 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

Nice job on the tire changin Ash! Big-O Tires got nothin' on you!!

Kristin said...

I love moments like that. I feel like yelling, "I am woman hear me roar." Okay so I probably have not just felt it but actually did it. Baby hungry huh! Think of having another little boy that should cure it. Just kidding I love my 3 boys.

Ty and Masha said...

1. Nice work on the tire. I've never had to change one yet, but it will be a blog worthy momet as well.
2. I KNEW IT. You are so preggo!!!
:)

The Runyons said...

Ok so I spelled out HOLLA to ask Chelsea if I was saying it right. Immediately, she said, "You did not just say that!" I said "What, am I too old to say that?" and told her that is what you put on your blog. I asked her if Ashlee's too old to say it and she said "she's barely on the cusp of being able to say that." Ha!Ha!Welcome (almost) to the world of the uncool old people.
Great job on the tire changing!
Thanks for the cute pics of Jaiden. I've been wanting more close ups. He's so cute...but I'm not surprised!

Hafen Crew said...

Thanks for showing his cute little blonde hair since they can't! Congrats on the tire. You should start a mobile tire service, who knows it could be a boomin' little business out ther in no man's land!