1. He regained the Wii back - he'd been grounded from it for three days.
2. He got his backpack for kindergarten - I caved and allowed a Star Wars one. (I wish I could have gotten a picture of the two boys struttin' around Target wearing their new backpacks)
3. I let him and Cole get a Ring Pop at the check-out counter.
4. They got to watch a movie in the car.
5. We went swimming for Bryan's company party.
6. He got to have McDonald's for dinner.
After all of this he declared, "This is the best day of my life, EVER!" I love that the simple things in life make him so happy.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Posted by Ashlee at 10:21 PM