Friday, July 30, 2010

The Simple Things

Jace's Day:

1. He regained the Wii back - he'd been grounded from it for three days.

2. He got his backpack for kindergarten - I caved and allowed a Star Wars one. (I wish I could have gotten a picture of the two boys struttin' around Target wearing their new backpacks)

3. I let him and Cole get a Ring Pop at the check-out counter.

4. They got to watch a movie in the car.

5. We went swimming for Bryan's company party.

6. He got to have McDonald's for dinner.

After all of this he declared, "This is the best day of my life, EVER!" I love that the simple things in life make him so happy.

5 comments:

The Turners said...

he is so cute! seriously, how would it be to be little again? i love it. oh, and your family pics are perfect!

Hafen Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hafen Crew said...

That kid is funny! i'm so proud of you for letting him get a stars wars backpack. I think I'll go by myself to pic out Chance and Logans! hahaha...we'll see :) Your new header is adorable, but now we need some pictures in your posts. Give those cute kids some kisses!

Tiercy said...

Your boys are the cutest!! School is such a fun adventure for them...and you.

TURNER TALES said...

Your boys are just so cute!! And your header pics are adorable!! I really like Lily's picture!! Oh to be young again when things were so much simpler then!! Hug & kiss your kiddos for me!!