Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pre-Dinner Entertainment

Last night while I was making dinner, it was very quiet. I knew the boys were up to something, but I didn't care. I knew they were having fun and I was getting dinner made without any interuptions. Jace then came up to me and said, "Mo-om, I have a SURPRISE for you!" I said to him, "I think I know what it is! Is it a huge mess?" Then jumping up and down and smiling ever so big he yelled, "YEP!!" I truly loved seeing what he was so excited to show me.

3 comments:

Curse of the Billy Goat said...

I can totally see him jumping up and down saying "YEP" being oh so proud of his MESS Oh boy!! He's truly one of a kind. That funny kid. Did you make him clean it up? He's hilarious! And one handsome kid!

Ty and Masha said...

Ha-ha. LOVE it.

Karlee Turner said...

He's such a nut! That's awesome. I can just picture him jumping up and down! Oh the sweet innocence of a child...