Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Day of Errands and a New Mission

Yesterday was a day of running errands. Squeezing them in between nap times and lunch is always a trick.


That's why I tried to improvise and do a pre-lunch in the car before they possibly fall asleep.



And I found these little humdingers of a deal.

I have a new mission..... NO more plastic bags!! I know how bad they are for the environment, I don't have a recycling garbage can here in Eagle Mtn., and I have a growing mountain of them in my garage. So goodbye plastic bags and hello reusables. You can't do much better the $1 per bag at good 'ol WalMart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are a good deal... but we like to use the plastic bags to gather doggie doo-doo. :) Funny though, because when Matt's mom was here she came home with one of those Wal-Mart $1 bags and after looking at it and thinking, "What am I ever going to do with this?" I threw it away!

Kristin said...

I had to call my mom and ask what happened to your dad. Poor guy! What would we do without our dads for entertainment in public places. Hey at least we have another wedding coming up, my dad is sure to do something embarassing for us all to witness.

Ty and Masha said...

I always knew you were a super mom!