Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jesse over Jason?

My friend Masha is going to give me a hard time for posting this, but oh well. (This is for you Kristin!) I have had a guilty pleasure for the past couple of months, and it is called, Bachlorette! I know, I know. But I really have enjoyed it. I too was pulling for DeAnna to choose Jason. He was just so sweet and it was time for him to "find love" again. I have to say that I was sooo shocked that she chose Jesse. I thought the whole time she was going to choose Jason for sure. They just seemed to click better, and I thought they were a cuter couple. I did like Jesse, thought, he was a good guy. But poor Jason had his heart broken all over again. I felt so bad for the guy. But whatever, it's just a lame show, right?!

3 comments:

The Runyons said...

Only watched the first show and then last night. I was shocked that she chose Jesse too. She seemed extremely happy though. Ya just never know!

Kristin said...

Love love love the show! Especially the trashy I like to sleep with 3 different men in 3 different days part.;) I bet there are more closet Bachelorette people. My parents even watched with me while they were visiting, they claimed they didn't know what was going on but I could tell they knew more than they let on. Poor Jason. Jesse and DeAnna just don't look good together. Anyway, enough about that.

Kara said...

Have to agree...I loved Jason, like Jesse too, but thought she was for sure going to pick Jason. I think the show sets it all up to make us like one more then the other, and then BAM! Oh wells I don't know why i watch these dumb shows anyways.