Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Can Ride My Bike...

...with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars. So that's what Jace likes to sing when he rides his little "four wheeler." He heard the song on the radio and the next thing I know - he's singing the song when he rides his bike. Anyway...this morning we had a fun visitor. Mimi (aka my mom) rode her bike over to our house and had breakfast with us. She's been wanting to do it for about a month and she finally had the courage to do it. When she got here Jace told her that he wanted to ride bikes with her. So the two of them went outside and rode.


It was so cute and I have to say that my mom is an amazing grandma!! She does so many fun things with my boys, is always spoiling them with something, and is always asking when they can come sleep over. She is awesome! Thanks for visiting us today, Mom. We love you!!

2 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

I LOVE it that Jace sings that song! How cute is he?! I know I've already commented on all your new posts...but I've got something to say about each one :)

I'll make this my last one and say that I'm going to miss Riss and the babies (and Ryan of course)so much! Christmas is SO far away! But also...I miss you guys too. I told Travis the other day that I wanted to see you all...it seems like its been forever!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh I love that your Mom rode bikes with Jace, that's so cute! I love your Mom, she is the best!!