Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Trails To You....

I'm a little sad. Okay, not a litte. A lot. Marissa just moved to Kansas today which means I will not be able to see her nearly as often. The next time I see her won't be until Christmas!! I can't believe it and the twins are going to be sooooo big the next time I see them. I'm going to miss them so much. (Ry - I'll miss you too). It's gonna stink because I've been able to see her quite often and I have also been able to take a few road trips down to St. George and have some good girl time. I know she'll be fine because Rissa always makes friends easily and she has a great personality that people love to be around. I know I'll talk to her just as much, but it's hard to know she's so much farther away. I wish you good luck Riss, and know that you'll absolutely love it in Kansas....over time! ;)

Also, I have had a really good friend of mine, Syndi, move to D.C.. She left with her family today and it's hard to know I won't have as much contact with her either. She's been a friend to me over the last few years, and it really stinks that's she moving because we've become better friends over the last year or so. Syndi has a very contagious personality and is so much fun to be around. She laughs really easily and it always makes me laugh. I wish you the best of luck Syndi, and hope all goes well with Reed and his schooling!

2 comments:

TURNER TALES said...

Geez, from all Jace's comments, it sounds like Bryan's face is a real zit-pit!! I need to see you guys again! I also can't believe that Rissa and her family are really gone and not just a short drive away!!
That picture of Coley-oley is way way cute!! He is such a cute boy! I love your family!!

Hafen Crew said...

Ya think...you should have seen the looks I got at the bank today. You would have thought I had lepracy or something like that. Let's just say I didn't stay long. They all just stared as I tried to get through two sets of doors with my two car seats and then just stared as I waited to be helped by a teller. Good times in Sublette!