Thursday, July 31, 2008

15 Months!


Holy Canolly, Cole is already 15 months old. The cute little bugger is getting so big and so fun. We went to the doctor on Tuesday for his check-up and he is doing great. He weighs 23.4 lbs.(30%)and is 33.6" long (97%). He is so tall and stands a good couple of inches over kids his age and older. He is so much fun and of course extremely active. Here are a few things that I love about my Cole.
-I love the way he says "Mommy." It kind of comes out sounding Mammy.
-I love the way he wrinkles his nose when he smiles or laughs.
-When I'm rocking him before bedtime, he's almost asleep and if he hears a dog bark, pops his eyes open, he pulls out his binki, and says "Puppy!" with so much enthusiasm.
-I love how he'll all of a sudden stop whatever he's doing and run over to me and gives me the biggest hug ever.
-I love his excitement for life.
-I LOVE his big blue eyes.
-I love how he thinks Jace is the funniest peson in the world.
-Even though it drives me crazy, I love the adverturous side of him.

2 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Oh man...I seriously love that boy. I know that may be news to you. He's so stinkin cute.

Amanda said...

I can't believe he is that old! I remember when he was born... oh the good old days!