Thursday, July 31, 2008

Preoccupied....

I haven't posted anything for a long time. Not a ton has happened with us lately but there's also another reason. I have spent my free time reading, maybe not reading, but devouring the Twilight series. Yes, I have already read them, but I am rereading them for the new release of Breaking Dawn. I am not one of those truly obsessed women, but I really do enjoy them. Why in the world do they have to be so addicting? Seriously. I've already read them, but I still can't put them down! UHHHHH!! I know that there are people out there that are either Jacob fans or Edward fans. I do like them both, but I have to say that I really do like Jacob. He and Bella have more of a normal relationship and I guess I feel like Edward's personality and the whole Bella-Edward love relationship is too abnormal. I think Bella and Jacob's relationship is more believable. And...he basically healed Bella. How can you not like him for that. Anyway....enough babbling and gushing over these books. Let's just say I'm excited for the new one to come out.

3 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

I can't wait for the new book! They are SO addicting...but I'm like you, not competely obsessed, but maybe borderline. I was planning to go and get the new book early tomorrow morning on our way out to Bear Lake...but now Im wondering if that's not such a great idea...I don't want to ignore my family all weekend and lets be honest, those books definitely have the power to make one forget about everything else in their lives :)

Kristin said...

Holy Crap!! I can't believe I finally found someone out there who likes Jacob! I love him!! And I have to fight with everyone of my friends & family (stupid Kara & Alaina) about how much better Jacob is for her! Oh, I love you right now, & you made my day! Seriously, who wants to be with an icy cold vampire when you can be with a soft, warm wolf? All these idiots out there in love with Edward need to get a life! So me and you baby, "TEAM JACOB" forever!!
P.S. I stopped by Barnes & Noble today to get a wrist band for the release tonight. I didn't realize people slept out for the wrist bands, just so they can be the first in line at midnight. Anyway, I'm #626, guess I won't be getting my book until 3:00a.m. Good times!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Now I know of atleast two people besides myself that like Jacob! The whole cold to the touch thing with Edward gets to me. Not to mention, Bella turning into a vampire. Anyway, as I write this I'm sure the rest of the blogger world is reading the book or already knows how it all turns out. I am waiting for the copy I pre-ordered from Amazon to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. :(