Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Best One By Far!!!


Okay, so last night at 11:30 I finished it! Can you say AMAZING book!!! This was my favorite Twilight book by far! I couldn't put it down and it was completely gripping. I think that's the best word for it. While reading it I got goose bumps several times, secretly jumped up and down, and yes, screamed out loud! As Bryan says, I really get into my reading. He likes to watch my reactions and laugh at me! I had to call my friend, Alaina, a couple of times just talk it over, it was just too good to keep to ourselves. Bryan said to me, "Do you realize you are two grown woman screaming about vampires?" I know this sounds so childish like I'm one of those 12 year olds crying in line waiting to get their book, but seriously, it was so good.

I LOVE Bella in this book. I love, love, love her as her "new character" :). I loved her in book 1 and book 2, but in book 3 she drove me crazy and I didn't really like her any more. I thought she was whiny, undecisive to whom she loved, rude to Jacob, and was just too concerned about how everyone else wanted things. When I say that I like Jacob, I should clarify. I liked who Bella was when she was with Jacob more so than who she was and how she acted when she was with Edward. I really do like Edward, I have nothing against him - how could I? Well, in this last book I LOVE Bella and who she is, and I love her and Edward's relationship - it is so much better. I still like Jacob, too. His character is still really good in this book and he plays a huge role. There are so many things that happen and it's just crazy! I do have to say that in the first half of the book weird things were going on - things that were totally unexpected. However, it just gets sooo good!! I think Stephenie Meyer has an incredible mind and she did an amazing job in wrapping up the story - it was perfect. Now I can relax and focus again on being a mom - oops! My poor boys!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I can totally see you freaking out while reading the book. I ordered mine from Amazon, and I should get it in a few days, which is Ok, because I'm trying to read the first ones again. I'm glad it turned out good, cause honestly right now it seems like there is no good ending. I can't wait!

Hafen Crew said...

I'm glad you're finished. I can't believe you and Alaina, that's too funny. I love the pic of Cole he's so adorable. I miss that little fart. Jace riding the bike. and his comments c'mon kid, he's otu of control. :)Wow...I can't believe I'm missing you guys so much. Tears....tears....tears. You guys are absolutley amazing.
Tell my funny boys Rissa loves them. I love you too!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh my, I need to hurry and get this book read!! I am half way done. I know, I'm slow. So excited!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm almost finished...i'm takin it slow so i don't miss a thing!!! the other ones i read in like 4 hours!!! i love you profile pic of the boys too! so stinkin cute!!!

The Birds said...

I am also loving the book. I started out reading it super fast but I have slowed down cuz I know it is the last book and I want to make it last!
ps I love Jace's quotes. I always check to see what he is saying! LOL! What a funny kid!