Thursday, August 28, 2008

Favorite Features

I thought I would share what Jace and Cole's favorite features of the new house are.

Jace LOVES the jetted tub. He wanted to take a bubble bath and then turn on the jets to make more bubbles. The tub was brimming with bubbles. Too funny.



And Cole.... ah, my dear sweet, busy boy Cole. Cole LOVES the new long stairway leading to the basement. And why does he love it so much? Because it's so much fun to through every ball in the house down the stairs, of course. And... I just leave them there, because the second I bring them upstairs and put them away, he follows me and grabs them and runs right back to the stairs. The little man makes me laugh.

6 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Has Jace ever even had a bologna sandwich? Funny kid! He looks so cute in all the bubbles. That little Cole. He's too cute. SOOOOOO busy! Ya gotta love it. He's so adorable.I can't wait to get him and Logan together. Mom will have fun with them. :)
Give your boys kisses for me.
j mjiy unhjhnut gj hbyh u h bn ( Logan says hi and she misses you) I have her on my lap just trying to get her to sit still for one minute ;)

TURNER TALES said...

FRENCH Bologna sandwiches? WOW!! they sound delish!! Funny kid!! And Cole, he's just a cute, funny little kid!! What can ya say? I'm glad they're liking the new house!! When is the housewarming party? I want to come visit you and see your new house!! Give your boys hugs and kisses for me!! Love you all!! FAJ

Lindsey Erickson said...

We love your boys! Jace is so smart and quirky, I love it. Cole is a baller and we can't wait to see him walking all over the place. It sucks living far from you guys. Congrats on the move and getting all boxes unpacked; you're amazing. House looks great. Looks like we won't be out until Christmas time. Love you guys.

Kara said...

That makes me laugh about Cole, because Ethan does the EXACT same thing. We finally finished the basement so I thought he would stop...nope, everything goes down there, and now it's just a game to go get it for him!! too funny!

Ashley said...

I am so happy you found me!!!! Your two little guys are so incredibly adorable (:

Matt and Krachel said...

Sounds like the boys are adjusting well. I love the picture with Jace in the bubbles. You weren't kidding about the tub brimming over!