Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blogging Tip

Okay. So I have a little blogging tip for all of you out there. This may be new news and it may be old for some of you. My friend told me about Google Reader and how it lets you know when your friends have posted something new on their blog. It shows that there is a new post intsead of having to click on every single link and then click back to your home page and go to the next blog, etc. etc. It just saves time. So, if you go to www.google.com/reader you can sign up for FREE and enter in your blog links and it will tell you which of your favorite blogs has a new post. It's awesome! I was CONSTANTLY checking everyone's blog to see what's new and now I don't have to. This is just easy and fast. So give it a try, I dare ya!

4 comments:

TURNER TALES said...

Well....you obviously didn't list MY blog!!!!

The Runyons said...

You can also go to 'settings' on your blog and click on 'comments' then go all the way down to the bottom and if you enter your email address it will email you each new comment. I've really liked that.

The Runyons said...

Oops! First you go to 'customize' then 'settings' then 'comments'.

Anonymous said...

Saw your link on Kristin & Rex's blog. It is a great way to keep up to date on everyone. It was fun to see you the other day. Your boys are so big and cute. Check out our blog.