Monday, February 2, 2009

Sledding

Here's a little shout out to my brother, Travis. He wanted me to post about our sledding adventures that we had a few weeks ago, which were a lot of fun. Right at the entrance of our neighborhood we have MAJOR hills that get a lot of sledding out of them. My parents, Travis, and Dallin came out and we had an awesome time!

Dal, thanks for coming from such a long distance for such a small amount of time. We loved having you.

Travis, thanks for braving the cold and sacrificing getting hives all over your body for some family fun.


Bryan, thanks for breaking the antique sled that has been in our family for 50 years.


Mom, thanks for providing entertainment as we watched you TRY to sled down the hill at
0.2 mph.

Cole, thanks for being cute.


Jace, thanks for providing some good laughs as you screamed and cried and told everyone how mad you were at them for making you go down the hill by yourself.

And Dad, thanks for being a great spectator and refueling us (well, some of us) with chocolate.

8 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Cute pictures Ash! Those boys are good looking!

TURNER TALES said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!! Let me also add my thanks to Bryan for breaking my sled!!!!
:( Cute pics of some cute boys!! (big and little) xoxo

Hafen Crew said...

I love your header pic!! My boys are so big!! :)

That view is amazing...see being out in the middle of nowhere does have it's advantages...it does take a LONG time to realize some of them!
I can't believe Bryan broke the sled!

looks like you had a blast. LOVE YOU ALL!

Heath and Brandie said...

How fun! I think next time Brian needs to take some pictures of you sledding.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Sad times about the family sled. We have one too, however it never makes it to the family sledding events. Maybe this is why?

Ty and Masha said...

Way to go Bryan,nice for you to break family inheritance.

Rob and Vienna said...

I have to tell you I live for your Jace quotes. Also, I happen to have a whopping 10 page paper on Don Q., so if you'd like, I'd be happy to email it to you :)
And you would have been a brilliant English major. If you read anything good in your spare time, let me know. I have a hard time finding good books not related to school. Hope all is well!

Margetts Fam said...

Fun!!! We do really need to go to Heber and sled, let's really plan that! I guess we will have to look for a different sled since Bryan broke that one! Hope your v-day party went good tonight, you are the best party planner!