Monday, November 3, 2008

Yoda, I Am

Halloween week was full of fun events. We started the week off at my mom and dad's carving pumpkins and decorating cupcakes.




The cupcake decorating started off well, until Bryan got bored and started decorating the boys.




I carved Yoda for Jace. Bryan carved Buzz Lightyear for Cole.



Thursday we got together at the Ericksons and had chili and scones and let the kids show off their costumes.


Friday Jace got to dress up for pre-school . Bryan got dressed up for work. What a cute Leatherhead.


Jace is on a Star Wars kick right now and so he decided to be Yoda. When someone asked Jace what he was for Halloween, he would tell them, "Yoda, I am."


Of course Cole had to be a Star Wars character too. He was Darth Vader. When you ask him what Darth Vader says, he opens his mouth big and wide and breathes heavy, "Hah-ahhh, hah-ahhhh."

They were adorable.

The boys (Dad included) had a great time trick-or-treating in the rain with Jace's little buddy, Rusty. And like Jace told him as they were headed home for the night, "Let's do it again next year, Rusty!" Yes, lets.


I had to add this last picture - Jace took it.


8 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

They are ADORABLE. Bryan is one sexy leatherhead. I love that he dressed up for work. I'm glad the boys had fun trick-or-treating. Who knew Jace and Rusty would be such good friends. That first meeting was a little scary!
Cole's eyes are so gorgous in that last pic. They really show.

Anonymous said...

What cute boys! I love your cupcakes, they turned out great. And so did Bryan's job on the boys. By the way, I just tagged you on my blog.

The Howards said...

What a couple fun events going on at your house! Congrats on the grass. It looks great! I have to say, the picture of Jace by himself as Yoda looks a lot like Travis to me! So cute!

Karlee Turner said...

Cute cute boys...nothing new..we all already know that :)

Ty and Masha said...

Handsome boys, said I.

Wilson said...

You have such cute boys. We have to get together again. The yard looks great!

TURNER TALES said...

Cute Yoda & Darth Vader!! And what a handsome Leatherhead!! Who knew!!!! Jace is quite the budding photographer!! He took some pretty good ones at the blessing with my camera!! Maybe Santa needs to bring him a camera!! Yard looks great too!! I need to come find you and your house!! XOXO!!

Heath and Brandie said...

GO BRIAN! I love Brian's costume! Is it something he had in his closet. Or is it based on a purchase? FUN! It was so good to see you Thursday!