Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Jaceisms - just seconds ago

Okay so this literally happened minutes ago - I'm actually typing this outside because it was so hilarious and the boys don't want to come in yet. Okay...so Cole got a big, red wagon for his birthday. We are outside and I was working in the flower beds and the boys are in the wagon. All of a sudden I hear Jace say to Cole, "Let's talk for a while, buddy. When I was a little kid, I went over to Trevor's house...." and goes into this long story. The second thing is the greatest...I swear a minute later I looked over at the boys and Jace is standing up with his hands on top of Coles's head and he says, "Cole Turner Erickson, (pause) Amen." "What are you doing?" I asked. "Giving Cole a blessing." Okay, so I knew what he was doing, but I just had to ask. Then he comes over to me as I am bending over the flowers and says, "Mom, I want to tell you something. When I was a little kid..." (and repeats the story). Then he puts his hands on my head and asked, "Who are you?" Dang, I wish someone was here to laugh with me.

5 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Seriously...where did this kid come from?!! Just when I thought he couldn't do anything else to top the last ridiculous thing he said/did! You had both Travis and I laughing hysterically at that one! I can't believe that kid! I can't wait to entertained by my own kids!

TURNER TALES said...

Oh my heck Ashlee... I am laughing with you now!!!! That was hilarious!! I love, "when I was a little kid....He's such the BIG kid now!! Honestly, I need to spend more time with you and your boys!! They are too cute!! I love 'em!! (And their parents too!!) See you Saturday!! xoxo

Hafen Crew said...

My eyes are watering, that is stinkin' hilarious! Wow...I knew he was interested when the boys game me the blessing while I was sick, but holy cow. That is the greates. Your kid remembers EVERYTHING. Wow...That is just wo funny. I miss them so much. Tell my nut job Hello and Rissa loves him and the whole fmaily.

Karlee Turner said...

Time for a new post. Don't be so lame! Love, Travis

Unknown said...

I agree with Karlee. It's been nearly 3 weeks... c'mon!