Monday, May 19, 2008

OUCH!!

Yesterday morning, the whirlwind child of mine, Cole, received his first black eye (I KNOW this won't be his last, either). He was in Jace's room playing while I was in the bathroom and apparently he pulled something off of Jace's bookshelf and knocked himself in the eye. We couldn't believe how fast it swelled and turned red.

And....this one's for my extended family. Often times Jace pulls his pants all the way up - practically up to his armpits. If you ask him what he's doing, he'll tell you he's "being Papa Elmo." So I hope you all enjoy this picture of Jace with his pants on Papa Elmo Style!

5 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Oh my gosh...your kids are stinkin' hilarious. I can't believe all the different uses for the goggles. WOW!! Uncle Bucko is the best :)

The black eye is kinda cute I must say. I can only imagine how many black eyes my kids will get. I think I gave you at least two black eyes Whoops!!:)

I loved all of Jaces quotes. My little NUT JOB!!

Kristin said...

Poor little guy! It sounds like these are crazy for you! I love weeks with a few days packed with fun things but then I always feel I need 2 or 3 to wind down and recoup. Your boys are adorable.

TURNER TALES said...

So, I showed Papa Elmo your blogs, and his comment on Jace doing Papa Elmo was, "Now wait a minute, I don't look like that do I? I assured him that kinda he did!! I keep trying to pull his shirts out more to hide the fact, but he doesn't like me to bug him!! Maybe now he will though!! As usual, your kids are stinkin' cute and hilarious!!!! XOXO!!

Karlee Turner said...

Love the new posts Ash! Seriously, you may have crazy ones running around all the time, but at least they keep you entertained! If all of us are constantly entertained by them, then you, the one who is with them all day everyday, must just laugh all the time (or at least make up for the times that they are driving you crazy!).

The Howards said...

I think I would freak out if my boy got a black eye, but Iguess that's just the new mom in me. What a fuuny bunch you have. Will you be at the Turner fun run on memorial day?