Saturday, March 15, 2008

Darn You, Karlee!

Okay, so Karlee tagged me. I hate these things because I can never think of things about myself. Sometimes I wonder if I even know anything about myself because I can never answer these dumb questions. Here goes...I'll give it a try.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

I just turned 16...I went to a dance with Nick Buroker - he was my first date and I'm POSITIVE I was a huge nerd tyring to have a good time.

2. 5 things to do today.

Finish a YW project for a mtg. tomorrow morning, go to bed, wait for Bryan to get home (He's having an Elder's Quroum Halo game night - geek!;)), plan out my day for tomorrow, go to bed

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Lately it's almonds (thanks Mom!), Pringles, chocolate, wheat thins, and I won't to admit to the other junk food.

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?

MOVE! Build my dreamhouse. Get a Tahoe or some kind of nice SUV and NOT a minivan! Travel to Italy - maybe spend a month or more there - heck, maybe a year! Donate to a worthwhile charity. Maybe consider a boob job! (I don't know, I hear they're pretty painful!) :) Move Rissa closer to the family. Take my mom and dad on a really nice vacation - probably a cruise. Save, save, save.

5. 3 Bad Habits

Bryan says I say "OUCH" too much - I'll agree with him, I kind of do. Throwing Bryan's things (mostly papers) away if they're just lying around the house - I have gotten better though! Straightening things up constantly.

6. 5 jobs I've had

Janitor at South Jordan Elementary
Bagger/cashier at Macey's
Hostess/waitress at El Farol
Cashier at Anderson Lumber
Optician and Manager at Knighton Optical

7. 5 things people don't know about me

(I HATE this question) I want to own my own company someday or do something philanthropically; I would love to own a horse(s) someday; I'm constantly wiping off my counters - hate seeing anything on them; I love to work in my yard; I've lied to President Monson (long story!)

I'm not gong to tag anyone else - it's just mean! THis took me like a half hour to do.

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

4 out of 5 jobs of ours were the same! I loved working with you, ya know...doing the chair ballet, racing to the bank to try to get your paycheck to clear before they started bouncing. (just gotta love Knighton Optical)

Hafen Crew said...

Seriously where did you get your oldest child? OMG!! He is too smart for his own good. The new quotes are hysterical. He is a nut job!! And freakin' cute to boot! :)

Karlee Turner said...

Hey Ash, you said that you could email me the picture of Trav and I at Kite day, but I realized that you probably dont' have my email! SO here it is, karleeburton@hotmail.com
Would you mind emailing the pictures of all of the couples/families? Thanks!!