Monday, November 22, 2010

Silly Lily

Oh, Miss Lily. So full of life and energy. When I was a little girl my uncle gave me the nickname of "Spitfire" because I could have quite the feisty attitude. Well, I think I've passed that down to Lily. She is so full of life and laughter and all out craziness. She loves to laugh and play with her brothers. She whines and begs to be picked up and as soon as you have her she squirms to be put down, and so you put her down and she whines and begs and the cycle goes on and on.


A lot of the ladies at church get a good kick out of her because of her craziness. She loves to turn around on the bench and laugh an talk to the people behind her. She lets out some really loud squeals and yells and she is ALL over the place and I can NEVER get her to sit still. I've devised a plan where we go to sacrament, during Sunday school we stay in the hall the entire time and I let her run off some energy so that that way I can got to Relief Society and get most of the lesson in.

She loves to wag her little finger around and say "stop it." She has even started to sass back in her own little language and I get quite the kick out of it. She also has the most loving side to her. She says "hiiiiiii" in the softest, sweetest, girliest voice ever. It's my absolute favorite thing she says. She also LOVES to give hugs to anyone close to her size and in her proximity. She will crawl up to little kids at church and lean her head on them and try to give them so many loves.

She has 12 teeth and they are so cute and goofy and I love her smile. And if she's being particularly silly she does this face where she smiles and scrunches up her eyes and she looks like Chunck from Goonies.

She has her moments when she can be quite the handful but at other times she is the complete opposite and so easy going, can roam and play and keep herself entertained for hours. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and came out to find this:


Lily covered in peach yogurt and "Mmmmm - Mmmmmming."

Oh Miss Beans, what would we ever do without you? You are crazy and wild, sweet and cuddly, sassy and silly, and we all sure love you!

4 comments:

Tiercy said...

She is darling! I can tell how much you love her! She was cute when she was trying to hug ??? (dark hair --now I can' think of who it was) yesterday. she needs to be like that to keep up with her two brothers. Maybe we should start a club for little girls who have two older brothers. =)

Allison said...

What a cute little thing. Love the cheesy grin picture.

The Howards said...

She certainly is cute! Sounds like Lily and Audrey have a lot in common with all their craziness! I'm interested to see how my girl turns out!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Wow, is she really that big already? What a cutie. I so miss you.