Monday, February 4, 2008

My Snowmen!


We've had a ton of snow lately, which means a ton of shoveling! Last week we all bundled up and went out to shovel the walks. Jace loves to help us, but really all he loves to do is follow us around and throw snowballs at us. He begs to stay out longer and play in the snow. He loves to make snow angels and have snowball fights. He tells me that I need to throw lots of snowballs like Buddy the Elf. I love to see him all bundled up with his rosy red cheeks. I think Cole enjoyed sitting out in the cold watching everyone else have fun. No really, all that cutie does is smile.

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Good Girl!!
I love your snowmen too. They are too cute :)I'll keep on ya to keep this page going. This is the only way I get to see you guys in between visits! Love ya guys!

Jodie said...

HOOORRAAYYYY! I am so happy you have a blog now! You can link to mine, http://jodiegirl.blogspot.com

~Jodie

Kristin said...

I'm glad you've joined. Your boys are so cute. How old is Cole now? How fun to have a smiley baby! That is how Luke has turned out to be. Love ya