Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jace Turns 3!!

My baby has turned 3! Okay, so he's not my baby anymore, but it still feels like it. Jace turned 3 on the 18th and we had a blast! The night before we opened presents and had cake at my parent's house. For his birthday cake, Jace requested a "pirate cake." I surfed the internet and found a recipe for a pirate ship. I was happy with how it turned out - I think it's pretty darn cute! Jace got very spoiled and he kind of ended up having a "fine arts" birthday. He loves to draw, color, and paint and so Sunday night he got an artist pad, an art easel, books, music books, and a couple of outfits. Bryan and I gave him his own "puter" (a Leap Pad which he thinks is a computer), clothes, and an Optimus Prime Transformer - which he adores. He loves Optimus so much that he wants the best for him - and so of course, he has to sleep with me and Bryan! On his birthday we went bowling!! Part of Bryan's family joined us - Pam, Gene, Blake, and Laura. Jace had soooo much fun and I just loved his tiny little bowling shoes. Later that night we went to Pam and Gene's where Chad, Tiff, and the kids joined us for a pizza party and opening presents. The word that describes the day was "Cooo-oooll!!!"

2 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

You are an amazing cake decorator :)!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun bowling and that Jace didn't think it was LAME! See ya in a few days. I love you guys.

Karlee Turner said...

Ash...I am a terrible sister-in-law! I can't even spell either one of your names right! The worst part is that no one (not even Travis) has said anything about it! I'm sorry!! I'll fix it I promise :)